Has your GE or Hotpoint oven quit?
Will your burners not ignite?
Is the door stuck closed after self-cleaning?
Is it NOT self-cleaning at all?
Is your stove just tick-tick-ticking non-stop?
No need to call an expensive General Electric oven serviceman, and then wait a couple of hours (or DAYS) for him to show up! Diagnose your problem RIGHT NOW, cheaply and easily.
Our GE oven repair & stove repair manual covers
- GE Oven & Stove System Basics
- GE troubleshooting, Tools and Safety, Tips And Tricks
- Stove & Oven Appliance Parts Access
- GE Electric Ovens & Stove Repairs
- GE Gas Stove Repair
- GE Gas Oven Repairs
- Digital Oven Controls, Fault and Error Codes
Did you Know:
The following information is provided courtesy of Wikipedia:
- GE Appliances has a long history of cooking innovation, and is responsible for creating the first self-cleaning oven as well as the first over-the-range microwave.
- GE Appliances was also the first manufacturer to launch a suite of WiFi-connected appliances.
- As voice assistants became more common, GE Appliances became the first U.S. manufacturer to have its appliances work with Amazon Echo (2017) and Google Home (2017). The company’s efforts in the connected space earned it the title of “Smart Appliance Company of the Year” in the 2019 IoT Breakthrough Awards Program.
Did you know that General Electric is no longer an American company?
GE Appliances was originally a part of General Electric, a company which began marketing a full roster of heating and cooking products in 1907. … On June 6, 2016, Haier & KKR acquired GE Appliances for $5.6 billion. Under the terms of the sale Haier would have the right to use the GE brand name until 2056.
On September 8, 2014, General Electric agreed to sell the company to Electrolux, a Swedish appliance manufacturer and the second-largest consumer appliance manufacturer after Whirlpool Corporation, for US$3.3 billion in cash. The deal carried a US$175 million termination fee clause if Electrolux was unable to complete the acquisition. The transaction was terminated in December 2015 after the United States Department of Justice filed a lawsuit to block the deal on concerns that, along with Whirlpool, the combined company would control 90% of the “do-it-yourself” market for kitchen appliances sold by home construction retailers.
On June 6, 2016, Haier & Kohlberg Kravis Roberts acquired GE Appliances for $5.6 billion. Under the terms of the sale Haier would have the right to use the GE brand name until 2056. GE Appliances launched a refreshed tagline “good things, for life” in 2017, a nod to its history with General Electric who used the tagline “We bring good things to life” from 1979 to 2003.