IS YOUR DRYER:
- Clothes dryer is not getting hot as it should be?
- Dryer does not heat at all?
- Dryer getting warm, but just not drying as well as it used to? Or not drying at all?
- Dryer not working? Not doing anything?
- Rumbling, rattling, squeaking, clacking, or making grinding or other noises?
- Dryer gets too hot?
- Clothes Dryer Repair
Our clothes dryer repair manual can help! The same things tend to fail in the same designs.
Why not save yourself a lot of time, hassle and money, and just go there first?
Is fixing a dryer your idea of a good time?
But it’s important to know that MOST appliance repairs are NOT that difficult…they involve changing a part or two.
A broken dryer can be maddening. Murphy’s Law says that your will stop working right when you need it the most…Sunday night, right after you’ve washed all your clothes for the week…!
Diagnosis and repair procedures are included for common symptoms, such as low heat or no heat, noisy operation or rumbling sounds, clothes taking too long to dry, electrical and timer problems, gas burners and electric heaters, and belt and drive train problems.
CLOTHES DRYER SERVICE MANUAL
The dryer manual covers all common brands sold in the US and Canada: Whirlpool / Kenmore / Inglis, GE, Maytag, Hotpoint, JC Penney, Amana, Norge, Speed Queen, Westinghouse, Kelvinator, Frigidaire, Gibson, Montgomery Ward, Signature and many others.